Monday, June 8, 2009

Disney Movie Up

We went to see the Disney movie UP. This was our first 3-D movie. It was James first movie ever. He is such a good boy that I thought we didn't need a babysitter. Which we didn't but. The second the previews starts I smell a stinky odor coming from James' diaper. When I went to a non changing table bathroom, and set him on the counter, I realized it was a blow out like no other. All over his back and down his inner thigh. Luckily, I pack the house and was well prepared for moments like this.
When I finally got him cleaned up we went in the movie and had Dale catch me up to speed. James sat and watched some of the movie and then ate most of the time. Lincoln watched 3/4ths of the movie and then started walking the stairs. But, I was surprised because he left his glasses on the whole time. Go figure.
James before the accident.
We love when Dale can come with us.
Needless to say it was a fun afternoon for the Rex's.

No comments:

Post a Comment