Thursday, June 4, 2009

Farm with cousin Taylor

I just had a new baby boy and felt a well needed date with my little man, Lincoln. I am so glad the Johnsons live across the street from us. We can get our Taylor fix whenever we want.





I love going to the farm with Lincoln. I get to hear his belly laugh continuously, when he is feeding the goats. You can tell he is loving life when he is at Thanksgiving Point. We got a pass to Thanksgiving Point and I love every inch of that place.





The farm has so many great things to do. You can feed the goats (Linc's fav), ride horses, wagon rides, milk a statued cow, pet all animals ( the donkey is highly not recommend to pet) and lots more because they always have activities to do. The one thing Dale and I love is that they have Monday Family fun in the barnyard. Like scavenger hunts, detective work, cowboy games, etc.


The Rex Family loves you Thanksgiving Point.

No comments:

Post a Comment