Sunday, May 10, 2009

I can't wait to share....

...my new blog of fun moments with my children. I want to challenge myself to constantly have fun with my kids. So, here is my challenge and my new blog. I will post all the things I do with my children. From the homemade activities, to the fun new field trips I go on, and how I capture and savor the moments spent. I will also, give you feedback of the results of the activities of what things I would do different and what things I loved most.

The one thing I learned as a new Mom is that my kids will remember how I spent the time I had with them. If it will be cleaning all the time and having them entertain themselves, or if I had fun with them. Not saying that I don't think a clean environment and chores are not an important part of raising great children, but it's not the most important part. I constantly have to remind myself of that.

I get my ideas from researching new activities from the Internet, friends, family and from books of ideas to keep kids busy. It takes a lot of time to find the good activities I want to teach my children. What better way to share it with all of you than a blog, so we can all have the happiest kids on the block.

Please give me feedback about any ideas or opinions you may have about this blog. I love to take ideas and mold my parenting skills to be the best parent I can be. And please ENJOY the results of the journey!

3 comments:

  1. What a cute mother you are! I could take a lesson or 2 from you. Bike rides have been something I love to do with the kids. I Know you will make some lasting memories

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is awesome, Tabitha! I'll look forward to all of your ideas and how things turned out so that when Marshall is old enough to partake in activities I can have a few ideas. You're awesome, and you're spot on: kids remember most the time they spent with family . . . nothing else.

    ReplyDelete
  3. yeah...love ya. you make me set the bar a little higher, thanks for that!

    ReplyDelete